Open Question: My dog has rather itchy feet and can’t stop chewing?
He chews on them all the time, we once tried Apple Cider Vinegar but we forgot to apply it to his feet and we decided to stop since we continuously kept forgetting. So, my question is, what can help cure my dogs itchy feet? Should I continue with the Apple Cider Vinegar or is there something that will work better? BTW, we got our dog, Buddy, when he was six and he had itchy feet ever since then.
I don’t have the money to take him to the vet at the moment, if I had some money he would be off to the vet A.S.A.P. But I don’t.
Incoming search terms:
- itchy dog feet apple cider vinegar
- apple cider vinegar as a itch cure for dogs
- vinegar for itchy paws
- vinegar dog itchy feet
- vinegar dog feet
- is there an apple cider vinegar recepie for itching feet
- can vinegar help dogs itchy feet
- apple vinegar dog paws
- apple vinegar benefits dog paws
- apple cider vinegar for itchy dogs