Open Question: My dog has rather itchy feet and can’t stop chewing?
He chews on them all the time, we once tried Apple Cider Vinegar but we forgot to apply it to his feet and we decided to stop since we continuously kept forgetting. So, my question is, what can help cure my dogs itchy feet? Should I continue with the Apple Cider Vinegar or is there something that will work better? BTW, we got our dog, Buddy, when he was six and he had itchy feet ever since then.
I don’t have the money to take him to the vet at the moment, if I had some money he would be off to the vet A.S.A.P. But I don’t.
Incoming search terms:
- apple cider vinegar for dogs itchy paws
- apple cider vinegar soak iychy dog feet
- apple cider vinegar for dogs itchy feet
- apple cider vinegar for itchy dogs
- clean dog itchy paws with vinegar
- Dog Chewing Feet Treatment vinegar
- how to treat itchy dog paws with apple cider inegar
- will apple cider vinegar help my dog from itching his paws